question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

How can I download data from DataStream API knowing the Mnemotic which has not a corrispondent RIC?

Hi, I am trying to download data for the time series with mnemotic AUQ.1.T40, which has no RIC associated. How can I overcome the missing corrispondence?

datastream-apiricsdsws-apiDownloadmnemonics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@alessio.coviello

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@alessio.coviello

You can use this mnemonic with datastream. AUQ.1.T4O represents Australia, Ratio of Total Reserves Minus Gold to Imports Cost, Insurance, Freight.

However, you need to know the datatype that you need to retrieve. For the sample, the following code retrieves Economics actual values (ESA) of AUQ.1.T4O.

df = ds.get_data (tickers='AUQ.1.T4O',fields= ['ESA'], start='2011-01-01', end='2019-08-10', kind=1)

You can directly contact the DataStream support team via MyRefinitiv for datatypes that can be used with AUQ.1.T4O.

1585034362833.png (30.2 KiB)
1585034407456.png (13.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.