Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Excel stuck on processing when loading from a fresh session new profile and new session always same person?

Hello chaps we're on Windows 10 0365 2016 32bit, our Eikon addin is APPV but for some reason this on1 user always has issues using Eikon and the add-in for excel, mostly the addin fails to load and excel simply is stuck on processing or the Eikon application takes a while to load and is dreadfully slow?

I've monitored his account the cpu is constantly high on excel.exe and a file called TRUserServiceV4.exe which seems to be in analyse wait chain when I go into Task manager and select excel.exe and right click?

Now I've cleared his profile several times now, well he's the only one that's had real issue even though he has 3 cpu's 12 gigabytes of Ram, xendesktop non persistent vdi along with his colleagues yet since day 1 which was 8 months ago he has routine problems logging in ? any ideas on what to do?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiexceleikon-for-officewindows-10
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

OK so I've just noticed there are some office diagnostic tools and clear cache options in the start menu, interesting

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.