For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 3 4

Implementation guide for Elektron API

We had a deal with client for Elektron API, client system cosuming FX data from our Elektron edge directly via API(Without TREP). Do we have relevant guide of implementation and API? Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Hao.Tang

Elektron API contains

Which API should use, please refer to Elektron Overview section.

The client can start with the quick start section to consume data:

For the implementation documents, please refer to DEVELOPMENT section under Documentation tab in each APIs:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 2 3 4

Thanks Pimchaya. My question actually more specific. as you know for TREP API we use Dacs ID as client login, how about ERT(Elektron edge only) without TREP? Will we use ILAs?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Hao.Tang

I am not sure if ILAs are required for Elektron Edge; I never connect EED directly without TREP. You may ask Refinitv team who take care of EED or contact EED(Elektron Edge) support team via Get Support | MyRefinitiv

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
78.1k 246 52 72

@Hao.Tang

As I know, you can use ILAs as a user name in the login request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 2 3 4

Thanks Jirapongse, clear now. By the way for API, i find C++/Java/Websocket for Elektron, how about RFA? Do we have guide for RFA to Elektron directly without TREP, which can be shared to external client?

icon clock
10 |1500

Yes, RFA can directly connect to the Elektron feed (except Elektron in Cloud) without TREP. You can refer to API Compatibility Matrix.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.