question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

any cost to increase aggregate item limit

Is there any cost involve to increase the aggregate item limit. For example if the current Aggregate item limit is set to 9600 and i want to increase it to 15K or 20K. Will there be any cost ? Appreciate if anyone can help to provide the details.

eikonelektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureapp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Amit1627,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Amit1627

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Amit1627,

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Amit1627,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@Amit1627

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @Amit1627

The aggregate item limit value is based on TREP's aggregateItemLimit parameter. I suggest you contact the TREP support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/ to help you verify the impact of increasing this parameter value in your TREP.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Amit1627

Have you contacted Refinitiv account team yet? The team should be able to provide this info with you.

Why do you want to increase the Aggregate item limit? Do you receive the error A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 0

Thank You . Will reach Refinitiv AM/TAM.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hey,

I totally get where you're coming from, Amit1627. I also wondered this question: Application Development: How Much Does It Cost Today? Dealing with parameter limits and potential costs can be a bit of a maze. From what I've gathered through my experiences, increasing aggregate item limits might indeed have an impact on costs. The exact pricing can vary based on your subscription or plan. It's essential to keep an eye on this aspect, especially if you're considering a substantial jump like from 9600 to 15K or 20K.

As for a solution, I'd suggest reaching out to the TREP support team through the provided link, https://my.refinitiv.com/. They would be the best folks to guide you on this matter. By getting in touch, you can ensure you're making the right call and fully understand any potential financial implications.

Personally, I've encountered similar situations before, and I've found that direct communication with the support team can be a game-changer. They can provide insights tailored to your specific situation and help you make a well-informed decision.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.