For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 0

EMA TRCC C++ - Error Text Initialization timed out??.

Hello,

I'm trying to run this example (https://developers.refinitiv.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-cc/learning?content=26452&type=learning_material_item), but I've facing issues to run it.

Follows bellow LoggerMsg:

loggerMsg

TimeStamp: 09:24:20.875

ClientName: ChannelCallbackClient

Severity: Warning

Text: Received ChannelDownReconnecting event on channel Channel_1

Instance Name Consumer_1_1

ometv chatroulette chatavenue

RsslReactor 0x000002CC93470210

RsslChannel 0x000002CC93470210

Error Id -1

Internal sysError 0

Error Location D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS150-64\rcdev\source\esdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Reactor\rsslReactorWorker.c:1304

Error Text Initialization timed out.

loggerMsgEnd

I'm using to run that example:

- Windows 10

- Elektron-SDK-1.5.0.L1.win

Could you please help me find out what I'm doing wrong?

thanks

iosman

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrcc-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ios

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @ios

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@ios

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @ios

Thanks,

AHS

@ios

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@ios

Please verify the host and port you set in EmaConfig.xml(you can copy it from ESDK package) again and please make sure that you put EmaConfig.xml in the running directory.

I assume that you already have a TRCC account and server details before running the app. Typically, the message indicates that EMA unable to connect to the server you set for Channel_1 in EmaConfig.xml.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.