For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Request Timeouts

Hello,

I'm sending post & put request to World-Check One API. I've been seeing timeout errors on requests to create/archive thousands of cases during development. I haven't seen any timeouts if there are only few cases. Is this expected for all environments?

world-checkworld-check-onetime-out
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@nrobas

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@nrobas

Hi,

Since this is a service-affecting issue I would request you to kindly raise a ticket with our support team by using the below link,

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html?productName=Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Hello, I did raise a ticket in Refinitiv support but they asked me to raise the question here in dev community.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@nrobas

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I have contacted the internal team they will reach out to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.