question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 3 3 3

Meaures, EstimatesIBES2_1&op=GetSummary_1

Hello.

A question about RKD Estinamtes api, Measures request

https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Op?svc=EstimatesIBES2_1&op=GetSummary_1

We would like to know how often each measure for instrument can change its value.

Is there any way to find it out, besides requesting your api every day? Maybe some kind of schedule, or documentation about measure types?

datarkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @achuchev

The other place that you can download TRKD documents regarding data coverage is in TRKD API Catalog Downloads page --> "Documents" tab. I have checked the page and found Fundamentals Estimates Data Guide document in the page.

If you cannot find information that you want, please contact TRKD support team directly as suggested by my colleague.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @achuchev,

For content-type questions, please raise a Content query from MyRefinitiv which will allow you to communicate with a Content expert.

Select I need help understanding content within the product and appropriate product e.g. 'Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct'.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @achuchev,

I think your question is on TRKD content, and it can be best addressed via TRKD Support Site via contacting TRKD support team directly.

To my best knowledge, the documentation on this portal in TRKD-> Documentation->Data together with TRKD Support site documentation represent the complete body of the documentation on TRKD, but if you have researched and can not find what you looking for, TRKD support will have the definitive view of the available documents.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.