For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 0 2 6

Multiple symbols and batch reissue concept in Electron c++

Hi Team

Similar to RFA c++ we need to know which electron c++ api call will support batch reissue and multiple symbols?Is there any examples i can go through

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi

Both Elektron Message API and Elektron Transport API allow batch requests.

Elektron Message API is much easier to learn and use - and is recommended for 95% of development usage scenarios.

You can download ElektronSDK - which contains both of the above APIs. In there you will find example 370__MarketPrice__Batch - which shows how to make a batch request in EMA

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @harik

I should add that the example 301__MarketPrice__PriorityChange will also show how to use ReIssue as well.

Upvotes
36 0 2 6

Electron error .PNG

@ Umer

I am getting heap crash when i tried examples .Basicaly it is reading emaconfig.xml and while try to check channel or channelset .App got crashed.PFA error attached

electron-error.png (37.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @harik

Have you worked through the QuickStart section?

Did you amend the source code for 100__MarketPrice__Streaming and amend the server, port and username - as provided your market data team (these can be the same values you used with your RFA example) - did this example 100 connect ok?

If the above did work and you are now trying a different example, please provide additional information - e.g. upload a copy EMAConfig.xml you are using (renamed as EMAConfig.txt)? Which example are you using? Which version of the ElektronSDK you are using?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.