For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Problem when retrieving profiles - Read timed out

Hi guys,

We are seeing errors while retrieving profiles for some cases. They are intermittent and not related to number of profiles per case (we had examples with 250 and 2 profiles failing the same way).

Example details from few minutes ago:

Requested URL: https://rms-world-check-one-api.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/5l8v5ywc7xm91enemz0jyd33v/screeningRequest

Error message: Read timed out

We also so a number of errors where the error message was: Remote host closed connection during handshake.

Occurence chart attached:

Let me know what additional information do you need.

Thanks,

world-checkworld-check-oneerror
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@leszek.sosnowski

Hi,

Can you please provide us the complete requests and responses including the timestamps of a few of the timeout occurrences?

Also, are you facing this issue only with the above endpoint?

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Hi,

Two examples representing two different endpoints below. Timestamp in the request header.

Example 1

Error message: Remote host closed connection during handshake, cause: java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly.

Requested URL: https://rms-world-check-one-api.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/5l8v5uy9x3b01enffma1hrhdx/screeningRequest

Request Headers: Date : Fri, 15 May 2020 12:40:17 GMT, Content-Type : application/json, Authorization : Signature keyId="xxx",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date",signature="OTrWuoXFGf1DHMwT5tciw3HGkffrMZ1I3LYUEcHP8Mw="] with root cause

Example 2

Error message: Remote host closed connection during handshake, cause: java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly.

Requested URL: https://rms-world-check-one-api.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/5l8v64tfk39p1enfsc36nag0g/results

Request Headers: Date : Thu, 14 May 2020 19:25:20 GMT, Content-Type : application/json, Authorization : Signature keyId="xxx",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date",signature="Oy6jrDdsyPZ2oBB98X1t5tubSLXFsw5xxeI88u8XAQ8="] with root cause

Thanks,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@leszek.sosnowski

Thank you for the details, let me investigate this further and get back with my analysis.

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@leszek.sosnowski

A quick update, I have forwarded the data to our support team and they will be reaching out to you shortly and helping you with this.

I appreciate the patience.

Thank you,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.