question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 3 3 3

ESG API - Token management

Hi ESG team,

One of our trial users is looking into the token management and has the following questions:

1) I notice that the access token is expired in 300 seconds. Is it possible to get a long-lived token?

2) Also, I tried to use the refresh token, but it gave me an error message “Failed to get access token 502 - {"error":"server_error"}”.

Can we please have your expert view?

Regards,

Erol

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformesgtoken
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @erol.komac

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @erol.komac

The short-lived access token is part and parcel of our OAuth 2.0 authorization implementation- as recommended in the OAuth guidelines

Please provide additional information on your usage of the Refresh token in order that we can investigate further.

Are you using one of our examples or your own code? If your own code, when are you using the Refresh Token? Can you share your code snippet?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11 3 3 3

Thank you for this Umer. I have asked for feedback and shared the link of this question with the client.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.