question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 3

Need data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data using my trkd account

In my trkd account, there are 92 operations available. Those are FUNDAMENTALS, SEARCH, SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS,STREET EVENTS , ESTIMATES IBES, DOCUMENT SEARCH, DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL, TOKEN MANAGEMENT, AUTHORS REFERENCE, FILINGS RETRIEVAL, FILINGS SEARCH, PROFILES, REFERENCE INFORMATION, SCREENER, FILINGS RETRIEVAL.But i am looking for data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data. Using any of those trkd api is it possible to get data dictionary of Company/Transaction/Financial data ?

rkd-apirkdquery-string
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
155 2 3 2

Hi,

All data guides and technical guides are available via the TRKD API Support Portal link in the "Documents" link : https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Downloads

Thanks,

Nitesh

Online Solutions Team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.