question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

How to set timeout in rmdstestclient test tool

I need to set timeout in rmdstestclient. But I'm confused about options for that.

If anyone who know, pls help me

thanks.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprmds-test-client
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Burinwit

If the timeout means the runtime i.e. rmdstestclient exits after running for the specified amount of time. You can use -et <time>. For example:

./rmdstestclient -S ELEKTRON -f rics.txt -ct rssl -h 192.168.27.15 -p 14002 -u pimchaya -et 60 -v -X -d 2 -l stdout

According to my test with the command above, rmdstestclient will run 60 seconds before it exits.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

./rmdstestclient -?
==== Other Options ==========================
-et : Amount of time in minutes to run before exiting the program. (0)

so, when added -et 10

Run time of 10 has been reached. Exiting..

thanks

Upvote
22k 58 14 21

Hi @Burinwit,

Can you please elaborate on your requirement. Which timeout do you intend to set; what is the need.

>> rmdsTestClient.exe -? can be used to list all the available options for this tool.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @Burinwit

Please note that you can find the rmdstestclient and other TREP tools information such as parameter, basic command etc in Demo_Tools_<ADS version>.pdf document. The file is available at <ADS package>/doc folder.

icon clock
10 |1500

I see.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.