Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 3 2 2

Is there a way to get the list of "Related Companies" for a given OrgPermID using the Eikon API?

If I type "Robert Bosch GmbH", which has OrgPermID = 4295869214, in the search box of Eikon, I get lots of details for that company, including the list of "Related Companies" on the lower right corner of the screen. Is it possible to get this list, for a given OrgPermID, using the Eikon API and how? Thanks in advance.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @maria.vieira

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @maria.vieira

I think this is one of the ideas to get "related" companies.

First try to get Exchange, TRBC code.

Then, use it in SCREENER syntax.

Sample code:

Please read this article for more information about SCREENER syntax on Eikon Data API(Python).

ahs.png (60.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.