question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

Searching an organisation by country using Zero footprint screening API

I want to search an organization by country. The JSON which I currently use is the below one. When I use the below JSON, I am getting the below error.

{
"groupId": "0a360b84-6d9a-189f-9b80-b0c000005df2",
"entityType": "organisation",
"providerTypes": [
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name": "VIDEO S A .-",
"secondaryFields": [
{
"typeId": "SFCT_6",
"value": "ARG"
}
]
}

Error:

[

{

"error": "INVALID_ENTITY_TYPE",

"cause": "Entity type is mandatory and must be one of: INDIVIDUAL, ORGANISATION, VESSEL, UNSPECIFIED and must be compatible with each provider type used in screening a case."

}

]

Please let me know the correct JSON format to search an organization by country.

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

The WC1 ZFS API in pilot has synthetic data so not all the results will be returned. Here are a few sample names which you may use to test out the results. Please refer to the following link - https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-zero-footprint-screening-api/quick-start?content=68424&type=quick_start

Section -Zero Footprint Synthetic Names Examples

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

Please use the "entityType": "ORGANISATION" instead of "entityType": "organisation" as it is case sensitive.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 3 5

We have used the below JSON now.

{
"groupId": "0a3687d0-6c28-1345-9b12-599f000008d2",
"entityType": "ORGANISATION",
"providerTypes": [
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name": "VIDEO S A .-",
"secondaryFields": [
{
"typeId": "SFCT_6",
"value": "ARG"
}
]
}

We are getting the below response from Zero footprint screening API

{

"results": [],

"nameTransposition": false

}

Please check and let us know whether this is the valid output or whether we need change any attribute in the input JSON ?.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.