question

Upvote
Accepted
3 0 1 2

Stability of data in PermID download

We use the data from the PermID download, in https://permid.org/download. Specifically, we use the ttl version of the organization file. We have seen wild variations in volume and content in these files over time. We would like to understand what might be driving this. I am enclosing our analysis. PermID analysis.pdf

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-api
permid-analysis.pdf (201.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@Philippe

As I know, there was a technical problem with the upstream system from where PermID.org sources data for generating the bulk files. This caused some data missing in the bulk files.

This has been fixed on 17th May. Therefore, the bulk files since17th May should be all OK.

However, if you see this kind of issue again, please submit a question in the forum. Then, I will verify the problem and then contact the permID support team to fix it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.