question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 4 7 9

New to App Studtio - EikonNow core was not found

Hi, I am new to app studio and working with JET 2 for the first time. I am following the documentation and trying to test the initializing JET part but get the below error. Can someone please help me what am I missing here.

1. EikonNow core was not found JET.min.js (3,24925)

2. Could not register JET. Error: "could not find registerWithJET function," JET.min.js (4,12502)

Thanks.

eikoneikon-app-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @Vini

The sample is provided with jQuery Syntax.

For quick testing purpose, suggested to change to console.log() to test the code.

ahs.png (63.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Chavalit,

Thanks for your response. This explains. Made the change to the code and managed to get it work.

Warm regards, Vini

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@Vini

Are you by any chance trying to use JET 2 library in a regular Web browser? JET library cannot be used on its own in a regular Web browser. It can only be used in Chromium browser inside Eikon desktop application or in Eikon Web.

icon clock
10 |1500

@ Alex Putkov Thanks for your response. I was testing it using the Eikon Web browser. The sample code was using Jquery which was giving error. Changed it and it's working now.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.