question

Upvotes
Accepted
46 6 10 15

How to specify a service name when requesting historical prices via deployed TREP session?

Using .net example 2.0.0 (HistoricalPricing.GetSummaries) and connecting via deployed TREP I get the following error:
"Endpoint requires an ISession that supports data requests."

I think this is because I have to specify the corect service name, like I do for streaming subscriptions.
But I cannot find a method similar to ".WithService()" that is used when getting data via Pricing.CreateStreamingPrices.

treprdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform.netrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @martin.grunwald

At present the Historical Pricing data cannot be accessed via a TREP session. I believe that this is something which will be offered in a future version of TREP.

At present, you would have to use a Desktop or RDP session i.e. connecting to a local Eikon or to the Cloud.

For an RDP session, you would need an RDP account - feel free to contact your Refinitiv representative for further details.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.