question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Case id 08779993

Hello,

I was in touch with Refinitiv by mail, case 08779993 (download pdf report for a case), I was invited to post a support request here.

Can you help me with the case?

Thank you.

world-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS only>

Hello @Prabhjyot.Mandla,

Will you be able to help take a look at a support case on behalf of a client?

Case ID reported above is mis-reported.

See correct case number 08781287

Created Date 6/2/2020

direct link:

Link https://refinitiv.my.salesforce.com/5001W00001geFAN?srPos=0&srKp=500

-> Details

Appears to have been cooking since 19.11.2019 , so reporting on dev forums if the client's solution to escalating the matter

<AHS only>

Hello @Prabhjyot.Mandla,

Created Date 6/2/2020

direct link:

-> Details

Appears to have been cooking since 19.11.2019 , so reporting on dev forums if the client's solution to escalating the matter

<AHS only>

Hello @Prabhjyot.Mandla,

Created Date 6/2/2020

direct link:

-> Details

Hello @claba,

As you already have taken the right action to investigate the issue, and have a support case opened to investigate the matter (BTW, from my search, it appears to be case 08781287 and not what the question states, the support experts will take lead in the investigation, and lease with other internal Refinitiv groups if it will be required.

This forum is best suited for Refinitiv API general questions and discussions, and can be of most help on these.

Just in case, I have alerted the group to the case's progress, as well.

Hello @claba,

As you already have taken the right action to investigate the issue, and have a support case opened to investigate the matter (BTW, from my search, it appears to be case 08781287 and not what the question states, the support experts will take lead in the investigation, and lease with other internal Refinitiv groups if it will be required.

This forum is best suited for Refinitiv API general questions and discussions, and can be of most help on these.

Just in case, I have alerted the group to the case's progress, as well.

Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@claba,

Thank you for raising your query.

Hope the issue has been attended by the support team. Please do let us know for further assistance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.