For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 1 1

Can i download extracted reports from DSS server through ftp?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrest-apireports
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@sadamhussain7707

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @sadamhussain7707,

You can download extracted reports of DataScope Select report templates through FTP.

The URL using the public Internet:

ftp://hosted.datascope.reuters.com

sftp://hosted.datascope.reuters.com

Enter your DataScope Select user ID, prefixed with an “r”. For example, if your user ID is 1234, your username for an ftp connection would be r1234. The password is the same as your DSS password.

The extracted reports are in the "reports" folder.

For more information, please see the DataScope Select FTP User Guide document.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @veerapath.rungruengrayubkul,

Thanks for you reply, I connected to DSS ftp but not able to see the extracted reports under /reports/ directory. The file are visible on DSS web with <file_name>.csv.gz extension but not able to see under /reports/ directory at DSS ftp host.

@sadamhussain7707

What report template are you using?

Hi @sadamhussain7707,

The extracted report for TickHistory Report Templates is not available on FTP server. It supports only DSS Report Templates.

Hi @veerapath.rungruengrayubkul ,

I am using following templates

templates.png (4.9 KiB)

The templates are all TickHistory Report template. Below is the reference from the TRTH GUI User Guide document.

1591857440906.png (257.8 KiB)

@veerapath.rungruengrayubkul thanks for your response, can i retrieve TickHistory Report template files through automated ftp delivery or that is not possible either?

@sadamhussain7707,

The automated FTP delivery is not support for TRTH report template as well. On GUI, the Delivery Method cannot be selected.

1591859280879.png (6.0 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.