"IdentifierType":"ChainRIC",
"Identifier":"0#.FTSE",
"Error":"CHR, 0#.FTSE (not found)"
}

How can i extract this?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrest-apichain-ric
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 5 3 5

PE 3648 is 3rd Party content that TR is not currently provisioned to allow chain constituents access, and that access is controlled by FTSE.

The "Not Found" state in the REST API is a bug that I will be entering into our system, but I have no information of when it would be repaired.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Rick, 0#.FTSE and 0#.DJI doesn't work for me. 0#.SPX does work, so it looks like it's related to specific chains, as you say.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

I get exactly the same error as you; I think it is because it is part of restricted content for which you & I are not permissioned. I found that out by doing a Chain Search for 0#.FTSE in the DSS GUI, it gave me a popup (screenshot: chrftse.png) with an error message:

"CHR not supported - part of restricted content".

You might have a data permissioning issue.

chrftse.png (28.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 5 3 5

I was about to post the same answer as Christiaan - the GUI returns more detail in the "CHR not supported - part of restricted content" message.

I am investigating why this chain is restricted and why we had a delta between the GUI search and the REST API status too.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 5 3 5

This is 3rd party content controlled by FTSE currently restricted to prevent chain expansion.

The difference between the GUI and the REST API has been detailed in a bug and submitted for consideration to the product management team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.