question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Do you get all the FIDs with QA account that you get in a Production one ?

treprfarfa-apifields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Hamza.Khalid1,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @Hamza.Khalid1,

Regrettably, we did not hear back from you.

I am closing this discussion for the lack of feedback, in order to remove it from moderators' watch list.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Muhammad Hamza,

I think you are using RFA API to consume services from TREP, most likely Elektron, possible custom publishers/services as well?

The FIDs are published, made available, as part of the service, for example Elektron, and do not depend on which account is used to login and consume the service.

However, an account can be permissioned or not permissioned for service, and within service, may be permissioned for some instruments and not others.

I hope this explanation helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.