For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

415 Unsupported Media Type

I'm currently able to successfully call GET and POST API calls against the World-Check One Pilot APIusing postman.But when I do the same thing with Java code then it is not fetching response.https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/groups/5nzbfq9ku00z1eph2hi9o2ixa -

This GET request is throwing 401 response code

and

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/screeningRequest -

This POST request is throwing 415 response code unsupported media type.

I tried both of the below content type.But both giving 415 response code
.addHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
.addHeader("Content-Type", "application/json;charset=UTF-8")

what could be the error?

world-checkworld-check-one
415-post.png (96.1 KiB)
401-get.png (54.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@maneesha,

Thank you for your query.

Can you please let us know the reason of using the below content-type?

The only supported header to be passed for content-type is - application/json.

Please provide us the updated request headers of the api call, if removing the above line does not help in resolving the error.

1592313902818.png (8.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Dear Prabhjyot,

Thanks for responding.

I tried with application/json as attached.But I was and am still getting the same error - 415 response code.

Also why the get request is returning 401 ? Image attached above.

Please assist.

post.png (24.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

plz assist on this issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

@maneesha,

I have dropped you an email seeking further information on the query raised. Could you please revert back to the email with the information?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.