question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

Time and Sales data in DataScope Select is not complete

Hi,

I've been trying to pull TAS data from Reuters TRTH API and GUI both. But I'm only able to get the data from 24 Jan 2019 till Yesterday. I thought we can get the data since the product is listed on an Exchange. Please clarify till how far can we fetch the Time and Sales data for a Product.

Please refer to the image attached as we can clearly see that data for certain fields is missing before 24 Jan 2019. I've tried it for several RICs and several exchanges also, but this is the same result I get for all.

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-apipricing
trth-data-missing.jpg (240.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @abhinav.gupta,

I am able to get the same result. I understand that this is related to the content provided by source, since the issue occurs on specific fields.

Please open a query to contact TRTH support team via MyRefinitiv to verify the issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.