question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Get business summary operation (fundamentals service) with json body

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with Fundamentals Service (TRKD Api)

I need to consume GetBusinessSummary_1 service with json body.

On TRKD site it just shows XML request, and I'd like to consume it with the json

body.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Please let me know if someone has already done that and what is the body that this service is expecting.

I am trying to consume, by trkd console, but it always fails with the following error

But if a try to do the same with XML/SOAP option, it works fine.

On the other hand, when I try with postman, it returns error code 500

I don't know what I am doing wrong, can anybody can help me please?

rkd-apirkdfundamentals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @johana.anez

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@johana.anez

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @johana.anez

I have checked the TRKD API Catalog page, the Fundamental service has the HTTP API interfaces for Get Business Summary Operation.

In the API Catalog page, please go to Home --> Catalog --> Fundamentals --> Get Business Summary --> Develop tab. Then choose "JSON".

This page also give you a detail of URL endpoint, request and response messages.

trkd.png (179.3 KiB)
trkd-2.png (262.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.