Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Eikon API Proxy stopped working on MacOS

In the last three days I've having problems with the Eikon API Proxy on my Macbook Pro. I run the proxy and it shutdown after a few seconds. I tried reinstalling it and reseting cache by Terminal, but that didn't work. After I log in, it shuts down again.

I'm running MacOS 10.15.5 and I didn't updated the OS or installed new applications last days.

I attach my logs to show you the last try to run the API Proxy.

browser_1532.20200622.log.zip

I'll appreciate your help.

Thanks!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apimac-os
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Federico

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Federico

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

From the log you provided, Eikon API Proxy fails to download the configuration from Eikon platform. One reason this could happen is invalid Eikon user credentials. I checked the email address you used to register on this portal and it doesn't seem to be associated with any Eikon user accounts. Did you perhaps have a trial of Eikon, which expired? I suggest you verify Eikon user account you're using by logging in to Eikon Web: http://eikon.thomsonreuters.com/login

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.