question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Data from economic monitor

I am looking to set up an API for a way to pull in the data from the economic monitor when it is released. Stuff like economic releases and commodity figures so that I can get quicker access to them and be able to transfer them to a more suitable display, just not sure where to begin with the API, any help would be appreciated

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformeconomic-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@jonathon.flattery

Do I understand correctly that you're not currently subscribing to any products or services from Refinitiv? If this is correct, I suggest you reach out to Refinitiv Sales Team who will be happy to help you select Refinitiv product or service that is the best fit for your requirements. Once you know which product or service you will be using, you can find on this portal the documentation, code samples, tutorials etc for the APIs available through that product or service. E.g. if you will be using Eikon you can find the documentation for Eikon APIs following the link below:

https://developers.refinitiv.com/eikon-apis/

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.