question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 8 13 13

Tutorial section doesn't show contents

On the https://developers.refinitiv.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java/learning link, when I click the link "EMA Java Developers Guide" in the bottom, it opens a new tab but shows "developers.refinitiv.com refused to connect." on clicking on the left-hand side contents. Although I am logged in. I would be working on EMA Java API and wanted to go through the tutorials.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apideveloper-community
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @dhruv.arora,

Thanks for raising this issue. I've updated this specific tutorial to reference the documentation section instead. This should avoid any future broken links.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
27 8 13 13

Thanks Nick

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.