question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 7 11 10

.NET : download industry BETA list

Hello,

Is it possible, by using the .NET/.NET COM library, to download the list of industries and the corresponding BETA (with average on different period) ?

To make my question more clear, I would like to retrieve data as displayed in the INDUS app of Eikon. (see screenshot)

I would like to apply the same filters than the filters used by the app (industry and country). Is there a way to do that ?

Thank you

eikoneikon-com-api.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@someName

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

You can use the Screener with .NET edition of Eikon Data APIs or with DEX2 library of Eikon COM APIs to retrieve the list of stocks given the industry and sector as well as the Beta for each stock. Then, just like the INDUS app does, you can calculate the average Beta for the list of stocks retrieved.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok great ! Thank you !

Hello Alex,

I have the same issue but I would like to find out the betas ONLY for each industry (energy, consumer goods, technology etc). Is there any possibility to get the betas for them only?

Thanks in advance! :-)

BR Rieke

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.