Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Receiving a 501 response with no change to the request

I have inherited the query below which was working in 12-2019 but returns a 501 "not implemented" error now (the #'s in the url are numbers that I have left out)

<URL removed by moderator>

We are sending the following json below in the post:

{"report":{"dim0":["Average_CreditScore","Average_DTI","Average_OriginalLTV","Average_OriginalNoteRate","Sum_OriginalLoanAmount","Count_Loans"],"dim1":[{"setType":"crossjoin","sets":[["[Seller].Members"],["[State].Members"],["[TPO].Members"],["[GovernmentAgency].Members"]]}]},"sort":[],"limits":[{"set":"[Seller].Members","limit":5,"start":0,"direction":"desc","measure":"Sum_OriginalLoanAmount"}],"where":{"must":[{"range":{"Count_Loans":{"gte":0}}},{"one_of":{"FILTER_LoanPurpose":["Purchase"]}},{"one_of":{"FILTER_Agency":["FNM"]}},{"range":{"FILTER_IssueDate":{"lte":"202007","gte":"202007"}}}],"should":[]}}

Has anything changed that would cause this to break?

Also I am having difficulty finding documentation for these types of queries

Please provide any links to documentation for requesting data from this endpoint

Thank you

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS only>

This is the URL from original post from user

https://amers2.apps.cp.thomsonreuters.com/Apps/HomesteadMap/##.##.#/aggregation

I removed it and put in <URL removed by moderator>

Hello @coco,

To me this URL does not look familiar in terms of Eikon Data API usage.

Please find Eikon Data API Documentation.

Very unsubstantiated guess on my side, thinking there might have been a app in Eikon App Library, possibly used via Eikon Web, that allowed for HomesteadMap endpoint access at some point, not found at this time.

Hello @coco

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @coco

This is Eikon App called MBS Aggregations.

I believe that you are trying to mimic the request used by the app.

This is not an API and you are not supposed to do it.

I removed the URL in your question.

ahs.png (172.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.