For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 0

I got the error message "*The record could not be found", while used MarketByPrice to get data via websocket API

I tried to use the websocket API "MarketByPrice" or "MarketByOrder" to get data, but all of response shown the error message "*The record could not be found". And Currently only can use the "MarketPrice" to get data.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkwebsockets
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @oliverzhang

The "The record could not be found" error message means the item name is not exist or invalid for the service and domain that the application try to subscribe.

Not every venue supports level 2 data or support in the same item name, please refer to the answers in this RIC request works for MP Domain but doesn't work with MBO or MBP domain. post .

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 1 0

Hi,

I used the MBP RIC "DHMTNQ0", "DHMXJU0", "DHMTWQ0" to get MBP data from service ELEKTRON_DD, but all of request failed with error message "*The record could not be found", is that mean the venue doesn't support level2 data, or MBP RIC is invalid?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.