question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 0

Download Manager - My Downloads - Add/Remove Files

Hi All,

I use "Power, Gas, Carbon Research and Forecasts Download Manager" to retrive fundamentals data I see on Eikon desktop graphs or table. Starting from Eikon desktop, I click on right bottom of graph or table and I find the option to "My Downloads" and "Add to Download Manager" so I can find it on Download Manager list under "My Download".

This works well.

But, if I share my Download Manager excel file with a colleague and he refreshs the list with "Get/Refresh List" he loose my downloads (it will be replaced with HIS propre listo of "My download") and he somtimes canno't update all files. There are some files with URL unknown and not present in the full list: it's seems this url are only present on "My Downloads" list.

Is there a solution to share "My Download" between different users ? And be able to refresh all files.

thks

Mat

eikoneikon-com-apiexcelDownload
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@MatVic

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

If you're comfortable editing the VBA code in the spreadsheet, you could modify the code to suit your workflow. Otherwise your colleague will need to use two copies of the spreadsheet: the standard copy, which he or she will use to refresh the list, and the copy you have shared. After refreshing the list your colleague can remove the rows in My Downloads section in the standard copy of the Download Manager spreadsheet and replace them with the rows in My Downloads section copied from the file you shared.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hey Mat, where is the download manager on Eikon? I couldn't find it. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.