question

Upvote
Accepted
18 1 1 3

Do topics work via the selectiveTags Open Calais API?

I've noticed that topics (DocCat) do not show up on Calais responses when specifying the selective tags in the request headers: eg., 'x-calais-selectiveTags':'topic'. If I run a document through the demo on the site, topics do display; if I run the same document through the API, topics do not display. No problem (so far) retrieving the other types of analytics. Any suggestions?

apiintelligent-tagging-apiintelligent-taggingopen-calais-apisemantic-metadata-tagging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@craig.perler

Hi. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Else please post again offering further insight into your question

Thanks

Upvote
Accepted
331 1 2 2

Please note that DocCat topics are available only to premium users.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
192 2 5 14

Please look at http://www.opencalais.com/open-calais-products/ for more information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.