For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
262 12 15 18

In DSS Scheduled Workflow, I am trying to create a schedule where Triggered By : Data Availability.

I am able to do only below FIXED TIME trigger only: I would like to set Triggered By Data Avaiability:

{

"Name": "IBMN-EOD",

"TimeZone": "Coordinated Universal Time",

"Recurrence": {

"@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.Schedules.WeeklyRecurrence",

"Days": [

"Monday",

"Tuesday",

"Wednesday",

"Thursday",

"Friday"

]

},

"Trigger": {

"@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.Schedules.TimeTrigger",

"LimitReportToTodaysData": false,

"At": [

{

"Hour": "03",

"Minute": "0"

}

]

},

"ListId": "0x0738d4ccb076cd21",

"ReportTemplateId": "0x0738d4e52486cd21"

}

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Beera.Rajesh

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@Beera.Rajesh

We have an article: Data Availability Trigger for EOD Pricing Extraction in DataScope Select.

It demonstrates how to extract End of Day data using Data Availability trigger and extract data at the estimated data availability time. I hope this answer helps you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you, Jirapongse.I am able to create a schedule based on Data Availability. However, the article talks only about .P trigger<Use initial end of day prices >.

How about .E file trigger which mean<Use validated end of day prices >. If I want output file triggered based on Validated End Of Day Prices?

@Beera.Rajesh

You need to add "IsErrorCorrected" in ExtendedTriggerInformation for "Use validated end of day prices". Below is the sample.

{
  "Name": "eodTriggerZ",
  "TimeZone": "Central Standard Time",
  "Recurrence": {
    "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.Schedules.SingleRecurrence",
    "ExtractionDateTime": "2020-08-24T00:00:00.000Z",
    "IsImmediate": false
  },
  "Trigger": {
    "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.Schedules.DataAvailabilityTrigger",
    "LimitReportToTodaysData": true,
    "ExtendedInformation": {
    "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.Schedules.EndOfDayExtendedTriggerInformation",
      "IsErrorCorrected": true,
      "IsDelta": false
    }
  },    
  "ListId": "{
                   {listId}}",
  "ReportTemplateId": "{
                   {reportTemplateId}}"
}

1598262137214.png (62.5 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.