For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

How to override fields for On Demand Extraction?

We have to calculate the warrants ratio using Asset Ratio Against and Asset Ratio For in dss terms and conditions template. However, the default rounding is nearest integer. We want to override these two fields to add more decimals in On Demand Extraction so that precise warrant ratio can be calculated. However, i checked previous cases and seems this functions are not yet supported. May I know if there is any update now? Or is there any other methods in on demand extraction so that I can get precise warrant ratio ?

E.g. PMAS_tl.KL, we expect the asset ratio for 3.3333 and asset ratio against as 1. We want to calculate the warrants ratio as 1/3.3333 = 0.30003

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sent email to DSS_SWAT to confirm information

@rickyc

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@rickyc

From my checking, DecimalPlaces property is not available via On Demand extraction. It only accepts strings for the ContentFieldNames.

The solution, for now, is using the immediate extraction with the instrument and report template. Please refer to this question.

However, you may directly contact the DSS support team via MyRefinitiv to confirm this.

1598493396194.png (47.2 KiB)
1598493638792.png (19.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

anyone has reply ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.