For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

DSS Rest API delayed chain search and expansion

Hello, Is there a way to get the constituents of 0#/.GDAXI (delayed version of the DAX index chain) using a pure DSS request? I see these constituents can be found in the GUI, in the chain search section as Historical Constituents. The client does not have TRTH, so this would need to be extracted via a DSS request.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The questions are to remain public, unless there is client identifying information.

Ok, thanks. Am I able to edit the privacy setting somehow? Or do I have to raise this question again and set it to public? Thanks!

For now I have changed the question to be a public one. This setting can be changed from the star icon at the top right corner as well.

Hello @pawel.skrzypek12

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@pawel.skrzypek12

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@pawel.skrzypek12

If it is a normal chain RIC (0#.GDAXI), you can use TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest to get constituents, as mentioned in this thread. However, it returns zero when using the delayed chain RIC (0#/.GDAXI).

The client can directly contact the DSS support team via MyRefinitiv for a way to do it with DSS API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.