For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 4 4 8

What is the URL for entering Job IDs in order to download Corporate Actions ISO 15022 extractions from Datascope Select REST API?

Link provided in December 2014 does not seem to work:

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrest-api
1598445095997.jpeg (20.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 0

Update it's working now. I just had to add the header with the token in the get request:

results = self.session.get(url_get, headers=header, verify=False, proxies=self.proxies, auth=self.auth)

Thanks,

Gunnar

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Glad to hear its working.

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @Lukasz Ossowski, The link is correct and is still working. What is the error message that you are getting?

"https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/RawExtractionResults('" + jobID + "')/$value"
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 0 0 0

Hi Gurpreet, Lukasz added this question on my behalf. From your answer I see that I forgot to put the job id within quotes. I've done that but get a 401 error back. However, I tried the url from the browser and then I can see the MT564 messages.

I'm sitting behind a proxy server and I'm not sure if the error came from the proxy server or from the API. My code:

response = self.session.post(url, headers=header, data=json_entry, verify=False, proxies=self.proxies, auth=self.auth)
if response.status_code == 200:
    json_message = json.loads(response.text)
    notes = json_message['Notes']
    job_id = json_message['JobId']
    get_service = "Extractions/RawExtractionResults('{}')/$value"
    url_get = self.url + get_service.format(job_id)
    results = self.session.get(url_get, verify=False, proxies=self.proxies, auth=self.auth)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.