For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

The customer cannot see the data on his FTP

The customer cannot see the data on his FTP, any reports or extracts that have been run in the DSS GUI. I logged in to their FTP account via FileZilla and the reports folder was empty as well. Everything is visible on the DSS GUI, but nothing on FTP. I asked the client if he was using other systems that handle his data (like SAP or CRM etc) but they confirmed no, they don't use any other systems. Below is their explanation ...

“We don't use other systems. We just checked our FTP process logs on the refinitiv connection and everything seems to be working fine, just nothing to upload as far as we can tell. It polls every 10 minutes and we never delete files from the FTP server we connect to. "

Client is using DSS TRTH.

Can I ask for help with this?

Thank you

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssFTP
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jolanta.chochol

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@jolanta.chochol

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@jolanta.chochol

What report template is the client using?

If the client is using TRTH report templates, TRTH extraction retrieval via FTP is not supported, as mention in this thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

yes, client is using TRTH, Tick History Time and Sales report...

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.