question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 8 13 13

DACS Gateway connection is down

Hi

I am using Java EMA API to fetch data from Elektron service. While my program was running, it came across the following error:

22:34:09.492 [pool-4-thread-1] ERROR com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl - loggerMsg

ClientName: LoginCallbackClient

Severity: Error

Text: RDMLogin stream was closed with status message

username AQIC5wM2LY4SfcxnGBfpV3mgMbCjeDQr%2B8FHZYm1saHeU70%3D%40AAJTSQACMjAAAlNLABM4NDExNDkxMzY2MDQyNzY5NjM4AAJTMQACMzM%3D%23

usernameType 1

State: Closed/Suspect/Internal error from sender - text: "DACS Gateway connection is down"

loggerMsgEnd

What is the cause of this error? How can it be resolved?

Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apiDACS
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@dhruv.arora

From the error message, it looks like to be a problem on the server-side. The error "DACS Gateway connection is down" indicates that the connection between the server and DACS Gateway is down. Therefore, the stream is closed by the server.

You need to contact the server team via MyRefinitiv to verify the problem.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

@Jirapongse @dhruv.arora We have the same error. After restart service we can receive RefreshMsg but later the error happen. How do I fix this error? Does it come from Refinitiv server error? Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.