question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 9 12

cancel queued up TRTH jobs

I used the ‘JobGetActive’ but it returned an empty list (which I screenshotted the json), however there were a number of jobs queued up for execution (another screenshot I sent). Am I able to cancel those type of queued up jobs?

Have advised as below

To delete a job, as you have correctly followed the process of getting active jobs and then delete the job id.

Active Jobs can be requested by issuing the following request.

GET https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Jobs/JobGetActive

For REST API, the job cancellation can be request by issuing a delete to the monitor URL.

DELETE https://hosted.datascopeapi.thomsonreuters.com/restapi/v1/Extractions/ExtractRawResult(ExtractionId='<job Id>')

If the jobs are completed you will not find when you run GET active command.

But clients to delete all Queued up jobs.

Please advise

Regards,

Prathibha M

tick-history-rest-apipending-job
cancellation.png (126.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Prathibha.Mariyappa

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

I cannot replicate the "queued" job status in my account. However, you can ask the client try the GetAll endpoint to get jobs in all status including "queue" job, and then try if they can cancel the queued job.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.