question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 3 4

TRCC error Error:1002 ipcRead() failure. System errno: (0)

When TRCC fails to connect we see in ADH.log (3.4.1) the error

</local/jenkins/workspace/TREP34XCore_Release/OS/OL7-64/esdk/source/esdk/Cpp-C/Eta/Impl/Transport/rsslSocketTransportImpl.c:694> Error:1002 ipcRead() failure. System errno: (0)

I take it that "jenkins" is one of your developers and ask if this error can be updated in future versions

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADHrcc-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Kevin.Gower

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@Kevin.Gower

As far as I understand, the error message in ADH.log is the situation that the transport channel has been cut or disconnected. The ADH usually logs full pathname to original source files that catch the error and it's the path on Jenkins which is automation server they used to build app/underlying libs.

Anyway, the actual cause has to be investigated further by infra support. I would suggest you open a support ticket to the ADH support team to verify the issue further using my.refinitiv.com and you can provide feedback regarding the message to infra development team directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.