question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 3 2

How to customise News Story response text(HTML) of TRKD API?

I got a news story using storyid of a news headline. I got the full story from "TE" and I am displaying that story on my WordPress website. But there are multiple HTML tag inside response like <pre>,<origin>,\n. When I rendered the story on a web page, it is not showing properly. The link and images are also not working so I am just wondering is there any easy way to customise this content on a web page.

newsrkd-apirkdresponse
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @dhruvpatel25811

The HTML tag inside full story text is part of the news content that published from the data source. The RKD API just provides a full story text "as is" for consumer application. The consumer application needs to manual handle (parse, remove, etc) those HTML tag in the application level.

For more information, please refer to RKD API Retrieve Story API document page.

tags.png (35.7 KiB)
characters.png (21.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.