For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 5 6

What is the RIC for VIX Future spread product? For example VIX Future Spread product between VXc2 & VXc3 is UXX0UXZ0 as per bloomberg. We are loking for equivalent of this in Reuters.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkfuturesvolatility
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @purvesh.yadav

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @purvesh.yadav

This Q&A forum is dedicate to the Refinitiv API general usage question. For this kind of data content, instrument name question, I strongly suggest you contact Refinitiv content expert team via http://my.refinitiv.com/ web site.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

This is the top result in search engines for this question. For those who just want some guidance to get going on their own: the format appears to be ~ ${RIC_ROOT}S{NEAR_MONTH_CODE}{NEAR_1DIGIT_YEAR}_B{FAR_MONTH_CODE}{FAR_1DIGIT_YEAR} eg VXSV1-BX1 for BBG UXV1UXX1 (i.e., VXV1 VXX1).

Cheers

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.