For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 14 15 18

Extracting EOD/Historical Curve Data using DSS API

Hi Refinitiv Dev Support,

I would like to extract Curve and VolSurface EOD/Historical data and just wondering how to do this via DSS rest API.

Could you help with example please? For instance, how do I extract IROISCurve data for USD with trade date = 2020-09-22?

Regards,

Jude

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssjava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@josa

First, you need to know report templates and fields which can be used to extract the required data. You can refer to the DataScope Select Data Content Guide that provides definitions of all of the data fields available in DataScope Select.

Otherwise, you can directly contact the Datascope support team via MyRefinitiv to get report templates and fields.

After knowing report templates and fields, you can refer to Java Code Examples in the DSS API Download section.

1600935025021.png (16.1 KiB)
1600935142949.png (45.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai. I will check and get back if I need anything else.

Regards,

josa

Upvotes
37 14 15 18

Thanks @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai. I will check and get back if I need anything else.

Regards,

josa

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.