Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

EIKON Data API - Downloads tab inaccessible

How can I download the Eikon Data API installer for Mac? It used to be accessible on the Downloads tab of the API page (https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/eikon/eikon-data-api/quick-start) and now the quick start guide sends you to this link (Downloads tab) which results in the following message:

Any ideas what is wrong? I tried to contact customer support directly but they have no idea. Many thanks for help!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apimac-os
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@eikon26

Hello,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @eikon26,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@student52 I spoke with the product owner and those are no longer supported tools and workflows as on windows the proxy has been built into Eikon since v4.0.36 and on Mac we now have Refinitiv Workspace which has a native Mac version. No development work has been done on the standalone versions since May 2019. Please speak to the account manager at your institution and ask for Refinitiv Workspace as you are using Mac. Your experience will be much improved.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
10.2k 18 6 9

hi @eikon26 sorry for the inconvenience - there were some errors on that page so we took it down temporarily until they are fixed. They will be up very shortly - I will let you know.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi, Any estimate when the page is back up? Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.