For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 4 4

DSS API DLL - TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest not retrieving a primary RIC for an ISIN

In the question created by me in the link below, Refinit's analyst told me "Refer to the ISIN to RIC conversion with the DSS (DataScope Select) REST API article, TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest can be used to retrieve a primary RIC for an ISIN."

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/66596/how-to-make-dss-api-fetch-the-correct-ric-from-a-l.html

What I found in the article was:

"A TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest delivers for each input ISIN the primary RIC (except if you specified the source, see next section). It is also possible to retrieve the currency and exchange code.

A single call suffices for multiple ISINs."

My code has "TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest" however, it is not retrieving primary RIC.

In the line below, I'm using TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest.

var extractionRequest = new TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest
{
    IdentifierList = InstrumentIdentifierList.Create(instrumentIdentifierList, null, false),//<- instrumentIdentifierList, validationOptions, useUserPreferencesForValidationOptions
    ContentFieldNames = new[] { "RIC", "Trading Status" }
};

var extractedRows = ExtractionsContext.Extract(extractionRequest).ToArray();

Evidences:

ISIN: BRBMEFBGI5M6

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@everton.solon

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Were you able to contact Refinitiv Support to verify the content? Was the issue you experienced resolved? If yes, would you mind sharing the resolution on this thread? This will help other community members who may experience similar issue in the future.

Hello @everton.solon,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@everton.solon

When using TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest with BRBMEFBGI5M6, it returns:

{
            "IdentifierType": "Isin",
            "Identifier": "BRBMEFBGI5M6",
            "RIC": "1BGIU20",
            "CUSIP": null,
            "ISIN": "BRBMEFBGI5M6",
            "SEDOL": null,
            "Issuer OrgID": null,
            "Currency Code": "BRL",
            "Asset Ratio Against": null,
            "Asset Ratio For": null,
            "Trading Status": 1
        }

You need to directly contact the DSS support team via MyRefinitiv to verify the content.

1601345076241.png (16.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.