question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 3 5

How to find the error setting.

I got the below error message when I tried to build a connection.

I can't understand why it shows

" State: OPEN, SUSPECT, NONE, "Connection to 192.168.5.184:14002 failed in connection myNamespace::consConnection; ydjygl: ydjygl"".

I can't find where is ydjygl, could anyone help me to locate the problem?

Thank you very much

treprfarfa-apijava
capture.jpg (80.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
281 1 3 7

There is one commonly found connection problem on Linux that would result in the error message of the following pattern being shown when it cannot resolve the local host name.

Thread: _Default::consSessionR Session EventQueueGroup
Connection 0
RSSL Connection failed for <IP address>:<hostname>: <hostname>:

If this is the case, "ydjygl" would likely be the host name of the machine running the application that could not be resolved. Typically, the problem can be resolved by adding an entry (e.g. <IP address> <hostname>) in /etc/hosts to explicitly specify the IP address of the local host name.

Is this error on Linux? Is the local host name "ydjygl"?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Sarit, problem solved.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Chris,

Just another possibility to consider.....

If 'ydjygl' value does not mean anything to you, then it could be possible that you have garbage values in your RFA Java Config i.e that ydjygl is incorrectly specified for the serverList parameter etc in the config.

On the assumption that you are using the default which is Java Preferences API, then please refer to the similar Q&A on this forum:

Error when acquire session

The above post talks about missing Config, and shows you how to define a Session. You can use the guidance to check your config entries for 'myNamespace::consConnection' and amend it to use the correct hostname - if you think that 'ydjygl' is not valid.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.