For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 2 3 3

Determine the URL from a Media Check result?

The media check API call returns references to articles via their ArticleId

Is there any way to "drill down" into the API, to get the URL where the ArticleId was published online?

For Example;

am2_newsroom_nNRAc9ho9i|20200310T214509,352+0000|I69cb5680631811eaa1298f7453a936e9

Appears to be from here:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-march-10-2020/

I am aware that the content of the article is available, but I'm specifically interested in the URL.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@GDC

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@GDC,

Thank you for your query.

As of now, the Media Check article's source url is not returned in any API response.However, you may use the API call - 'SEQ-case-mediacheck-article-content: Work with single MediaCheck article content' to view the details for a specific article using the article-id.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.