question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Facing issue while implementing RKD JSON Application with

Hey Members,

I tried to implement this - https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/article-catalog/article/how-to-implement-trkd-json-application-with-python-chapter-1-basic, and having issue to executing time error.

https://api.rkd.refinitiv.com/api/TokenManagement/TokenManagement.svc/REST/Anonymous/TokenManagement_1/CreateServiceToken_1

TimeStamp: 09:24:20.875

ClientName: ChannelCallbackClient

Severity: Warning

Text: Received ChannelDownReconnecting event on channel Channel_1

coles estub

Instance Name Consumer_1_1

Have authentivated these as follows

• Username
  • Application ID (AppID)
  • Password

Data. format creating issue

{

"CreateServiceToken_Response_1": {

"Expiration": "2017-05-09T08:55:52.6017Z",

"Token": "AAA"

}

}

it's not being execute

Kindly help me to find the execute this, m getting error,

Thanks in advance

William

rkd-apirkdjson
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Hello William,

I am somewhat confused by your question. You are trying to invoke a RKD REST API endpoint, but the messages in your question appear to be from Realtime SDK (formarly EMA). Just to try, I downloaded the examples from the github linked in the article, and was successful in getting an access token - without any modifications.

Can you please confirm that the unmodified python sample works for you, and that you have valid Refinitiv Knowledge Direct credentials.

1603804819837.png (51.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @techzylo

Did you have a chance to test the unmodified trkd_authen.py script as suggested by my colleague? The other way to verify your RKD permission is via the RKD APi product page by logging to the page with your RKD credential.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.