question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 3

Where can I find Refinitiv compatibility Matrix?

We wanted to know if our OpenDacs version 8.1 is still compatible with a DACS version 7.5 (using a 7.2 dacs sink daemon)

Thanks,

DACSopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Nicolas.Belhoste1

Please refer to the Documentation tab for OpenDacs API for the matrix.

It does not mention which versions of DACS server it is compatible with.

However, if you refer to the release notes (on the same Documentation page) of the OpenDacs version 8.0.0.L1 its Software Requirements includes 'DACS 6.6 or higher'

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@Nicolas.Belhoste1

There is no compatibility matrix document between a specific version of OpenDACS API and a version of the DACS component or daemon. As far as I know, there is no breaking change in the DACS library used by OpenDACS API, and I believe that it still works with DACS Daemon 7.x because it requires DACS 6.6 or higher like Umer said. The main purpose of this release is to support the new version of RFA.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.