question

Upvotes
Accepted
34 6 11 16

Having issue with Caching

With no caching at ADH I can see the prices being present in the FID. However if the caching is turned on at the ADH the prices are blank in SOLICITED image. In updates they are present. Seems like some kind of conversion failure or some limitation at ADH?
elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @vishal.anand,

I am not an expert on TREP infrastructure, from developer's perspective I tend to agree with your conclusions, from the behavior that you describe, as you are able to test it both ways, back and forth, assuring that the only difference is caching at ADH, and some fids go blank on the consumer, with caching on, it's configuration.

I am assuming you are testing with a standard test consumer, such as rmdstestclient, and not a custom-developed consumer, if not, I would suggest re-testing with rmdstestclient.

In my understanding, as a customer, you will be better off raising this type of issue via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Refinitiv Realtime Advanced Distribution Hub as installation and configuration support case with TREP Infra experts group, rather then developers forums.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.